Spend more on making the ESI server functional, well-documented & stable.
Graphics options tickbox to disable all cloud rendering.
Ability to undo bookmark deletion (and/or a Recycle Bin sorta deal).
More bookmark expiry options (16 & 24 hours would be nice for wormholersbtw; an arbitrary option like 1-168 hours would be super-nice).
Button on bookmark folders/subfolders which makes contained bookmarks appear on the overview (complete with distance readouts).
Logi on killmails via (assistable) logi-only drone:
• big tank, no damage, 300 km optimal, ~5 s RoF, 1 m³, 1 mbit/s unique bandwidth. RR amount-bonused hulls get 5 m³ bay & unique 1 mbit/s bandwidth + 300 km control range only for this drone.
Prevent CONCORD Rogue Analysis Beacons from anchoring within 500 km of wormholes.
In text input fields, make double-click select clicked word and triple-click select entire line. This is already the case in Notepad notes & chat windows, but not in e.g. search fields or the New Location "Label" field.
Ability to copy all names from Watchlist to clipboard and paste linked names into a Notepad note (and vice-versa). And/or ability to simply drag highlighted name(s) from Watchlist to a note (and vice-versa).
• alternatively/additionally: Save Watchlist in hamburger menu with associated window of reloadable saved watchlists (with option to overwrite dupe named WLs).
• if saved watchlists repopulated DCs and new joins without having to do anything, I would float away on a little cloud of joy.
• if saved watchlists were tradeable via click-and-drag links and also saved colors, I would sub twenty accounts for two years.
Increase character limit of Notepad notes.
Ability to right-click a pilot in the watchlist and select an option which reads, "Launch [drone group] and assist to [character]." Shows all populated drone groups.
Instead of 3 Daily Challenges which randomize both the type of challenge and their tiers+rewards, make one Daily Challenge for every type and randomize its tier+reward.
• So one each: Abyss NPC kills, K-Space NPC kills, and Ore Mining. Could add others, such as: scan x Cosmic Signatures, jump x stargates, jump x wormholes, hack x data/relic sites, tank x damage.
Make lists of Overview filter presets scrollable (right-click an Overview tab → Bracket Presets → Custom FIlters) because the menu containing them can easily be made taller than the screen.
On the Solar System map, increase the visual differentiation between Shared and Local bookmarks (make them different colors/sizes/shades, whatever). They look too similar.
Ability to toggle a black background behind the HUD (i.e. between the skybox and the HUD). Some places are so bright that it's hard to tell if modules are activated, especially for decrepit bads like me.
Reduce lock range of all non-carrier NPCs to 300 km (excepting CONCORD/etc). Ranges sensibly individualized to NPCs' role(s) would be better, but simply lowering all non-carriers to 300 would be ace.
Merge TCU & IHUB.
Ability to save & share multi-waypoint routes (e.g. click "Copy Route to Clipboard" button in Route tool and paste unique-colored link into chat/notepad; right-clicking the link gives "Set Route" option).
Move bracketsAlwaysShowShipText=1 from the prefs.ini into the client as a settings option. Require restart if you must.
Per-character ability to toggle delivery acceptance off or on (i.e. if toggled off, nobody can deliver items to a character in structures).
Right-click option for modules in Fitting window called Swap With.... Presents list of appropriate modules in cargo, item hangar or depot. Left-clicking one swaps the mods (and empties contents).
Add a 30-second spool-up timer for all Needlejack and Pochven filaments which prevents cloaking of outbound ships for the duration and prevent filament activation from deadspace.
View Outside for NPC stations.
More keyboard shortcuts:
• Recover Active Probes (Probe Scanner window button).
• Reconnect to Lost Probes (same spot as above; maybe integrate these two buttons/shortcuts?).
• Center current formation on your ship (the button in the Probe Scanner window is great, but a shortcut would be lovely).
• Focus Current Location (currently only exists as a small button in Solar System Map).
• set minimum non-zero speed (perhaps user-configurable).
• increment speed one position (eleven 10% throttle positions from 0% speed up to 100% speed).
• decrement speed one position.
• increment speed by [user-configurable m/s].
• decrement speed by [user-configurable m/s].
Button for Solar System map: Focus probes (focuses view on center of all currently-launched probes). Associated keyboard shortcut = lovely.
Right-click option in Solar System map for "Center Probes on [object]" (also in overview and brackets in space). Only for warpables like bookmarks, planets, beacons, structures, etc.
• Huge bonus: ability to assign a shortcut to this such that holding the shortcut and left-clicking a warpable centers probes there.
Make "Add as First Waypoint" also an option for systems/stations/structures in chats/notepad/broadcasts/map. Currently exists only via right-clicking a gate in overview or in space (or via 3rd-party apps).
New Fleet window hamburger menu option: Flag Exempt From Regroup.
Add inventory tabs for "Blueprint Material Efficiency" and "Blueprint Time Efficiency"
Allow contracting of Blueprints from Industry window's Blueprints tab.
Add "copying" to the Advanced Industry skill's description (so it reads e.g. "3% reduction in all manufacturing, research, and copying times"). The current description doesn't indicate that copying is affected.
Non-audit log and non-password variants of station containers.
Right-click toggle option for containers in hangars called "Lock Against Repackaging".
• a "Hide from Inventory" option would be even better, so you can make sorting containers appear only only in the Index drop-down.
Sort active/piloted ship to top of Ship Hangar, top-left in Icons view mode (or option to make this the case).
Ability to remotely split and stack items via the Personal Assets window.
Ability to split stacks into arbitrarily-many stacks (i.e. "Split into x_number of stacks"). Could cap this if it could be abused.
Uncap the number of rentable offices in NPC stations. A cap on rental bills might also be in order. The rent is too DAMN high! That's assuming there's anything to rent, of course.
Add parenthetical duration of corporations' stays in alliances to their Alliance History tabs (to match characters' stays in corporations in their Employment History tabs).
Ability to add more than one character at a time to an ACL (e.g. with CSV in clipboard).
Change item-dispensing COSMOS-related sites so they provide x_items per day per character (or use some other non-DT timing scheme). See e.g. this one.
• Such mission-critical sites have been pilfered by bots for well over a decade now. They constitute a continuous low-level ISK drip feed to a few botting shitters who jack up everyone else's COSMOS costs.
• COSMOS missions could use a lot more attention generally, but the ones gated by DT-replenishing items can be straightforwardly fixed.
In the Reset Settings section of the Escape menu: disambiguate that hot mess!
• Clarify & standardize. For instance, warnings of the type, "Always warn me if:"
• "I'm about to jump into a Sansha-influenced system in Low-Security or Null-Security space."
• "I'm about to jump into a Trigavian-influenced system."
• "I'm about to jump into an EDENCOM-influenced system."
Figure out what, exactly, we can't do while warping. Make midwarp messages reflect in-game circumstances (e.g. "Jump command canceled/queued," "Docking request canceled/queued").
Allow grouping of identical smartbombs (see also: remote reps/sebos/tracking comps, ewar modules).
Two new right-click options for fitted hulls, both in the same section of the menu as (!) Strip Fitting: (!) Strip Fitting & Empty Cargo, and (!) Empty Cargo
Add POCOs to the Solar System Map.
Allow filtering of the Solar System Map by dscan presets (would be much quicker than manually ticking/unticking things).
• fleet visibility lists (i.e. in the Open Fleet to section of the Create Advert window, accessible ACLs become a tickable option)
• Fitting Management tiers
• chat block lists (maybe some well-intentioned folks would maintain a list and Jita local could be worth chatting in)
• standings lists
• wallets [I know this'd be a PITA, but it'd be nice]
• hangars [I know this'd be a PITA, but it'd be nice]
Facility to pre-populate the history (i.e. autocomplete fill options) of the Search tool with a list of characters/structures/systems/items (e.g. with CSV in clipboard).
• same thing for other input fields, i.e. the New Location (bookmark) window, Route tool, Contract window, Delivery window, Market window, ACL Add Members window, etc.
• additionally or alternatively: nearest and/or most-frequently-searched autocomplete suggestions could be useful, though there are so many things to search for that this being optional would be nice.
Bring starter filaments (T0 Tranquils) back to starter space (.9 and 1.0 security) and push the rest further down. Proposed changes.
Persist Probe Scanner results & ignores across client closures/launches.
In Location search results: make the results sortable by jumps from current location and by distance from current location in light years.
New Fleet boss ship/class checklist which auto-moves selected ship classes to specified wing/squad positions. Mockup at this link.
Make Planetary Industry less of an interminable clickfest.
Option to enable an extra confirmation popup if destroying implants when death cloning. Maybe the second warning plays the hull alarm sound and asks, "REALLY DESTROY THESE IMPLANTS?".
Indicate warp invulnerability at the top-left. "Unlockability" is a better term since one is actually vulnerable to AoE damage during warp (and during deceleration).
Show remaining m³ available in holds/containers, e.g. "3,419.27/13,057.8 (9,638.53 remaining)". Allow copying all these values to clipboard via right- or double-click.
Buy DOTLAN from Wollari (or SMT from Slazanger) and integrate it into the client, or contract an astrometrist-cartographer to build them in-house. Gotta be thousands of them looking for work, amirite?
Persist minimization/closure of chat(s) after client close (n.b. involuntary channels like Corp, Alliance, Sansha Incursion).
Ability to batch edit bookmark labels, perhaps with regex conditions. Could have a separate interface for this so it can't be abused for lag.
• I realize this is a niche thing for hoarders & sellers, but it'd be an absolute godsend for weirdos with thousands (or tens of thousands) of BMs. Not that I know any such people...
Infomorph Diffusion skill introduced; Elite Infomorph Psychology renamed Advanced Infomorph Diffusion. They add & expand capacity of a diffuse JC vat usable only where a primary JC vat is installed.
• Only 1 primary vat may be installed at any station/structure. ID & AID increase total capacity of diffuse vats, 2 clones per level (yes, total clone capacity goes up to 20).
• Infomorph Psychology now increases the amount of primary JC vats which may be installed, one per level.
• Advanced Infomorph Psychology removed & SP refunded. All characters now have one base primary JC vat by default, 2 if Omega, for a total of 2 (Alpha) or 6 (Omega) (down from 15).
• Let them ree.
New Infomorph Regeneration skill. Enables a "Regenerative Mode" toggle switch in the JC window which, if toggled on:
• reduces the JC cooldown by an additional 132 minutes per level (for a new 8-h minimum) at the cost of only having 3 primary JC vats available.
• Regenerative Mode can only be enabled if 3 or fewer primary vats exist & prohibits installation of > 3 (diffusion vats remain accessible up to trained cap). 4-mo. cooldown + 500 m ISK to swap modes.
Reduce uninteresting tedium surrounding skill planning:
• Remove remapping and combine all attributes into a single Neuroplasticity value at 25 points; keep implants/boosters at current values (SP/hour would be unchanged).
• Remove the 30% buy-and-inject convenience fee for skillbooks. Could remove NPC skillbook sell orders and phase school-derived books out or keep them around; doesn't matter.
• Dropped and LP-derived skillbooks remain unchanged wrt how they are sourced.
Move all mission/anomaly/incursion popup text into Local chat, or make an option in settings to make this the behavior.
Increase cost of Asset Safety. HS: 5% then 20%, LS: 10% then 35%, NS: 15% then 50%. Could alternatively scale it based on lightyear distance of delivery.
A more advanced corporation logo generator; something a bit less aughties. See also: all the old NPC faction & corporation logos.
Address the sprawl-enabling effectiveness of Ansiblex jump gates:
• Reduce the radius of Ansi models from 13 to 3.75 km to make them surroundable by a single dictor bubble (like half of all normal stargates are) and thus riskier to use.
• Further increase risk of using Ansiblexes by adding a polarization mechanic to them (i.e you can't jump back through the same Ansi for a few minutes, say 2-5).
• If you also want to slow down Ansi networks, make polarization universal instead of per-gate, i.e. only one Ansi jump per x_minutes. Could possibly exempt some hulls from polarization.
New tiny-EHP shuttle which can only be boarded implantless & undrugged, has no cargo hold and warps at 0.5 AU/s, but warps to zero when autopiloting.
• Make Sansha's Nation rats drop shield modules instead of armor. Convert all existing True Sansha mods to those of an equivalent faction (e.g. Dark Blood, Imperial Navy, whatever).
• related to the above: rename Intact Armor Plates to something which makes sense for shield tankers but also their role as a component in Armor rigs (e.g. Molecular Alignment Harmonizers).
• Give the Oneiros and Scimitar two extra mid slots which can only fit Remote Tracking Computers and Remote Sensor Boosters and a 10% per level reduction in their activation cost.
• Give T3C Support Processor subs one such slot.
• Introduce Remote Missile Guidance Computers (and Onei/Scimi/Support-T3Cs can fit them & get the bonus). These would require far too much balancing work... but I still want them.
• Reduce Interdiction Nullifier II reactivation to 80 seconds. New Restrained variant at 90 s. New Thukker variant at 70 s.
• New Interdiction Field Stabilizer rig which reduces Nullifier activation time—how long it cycles—by 50/75 percent (T1/T2).
• New Syndicate Interdiction Sphere Launcher with 16 m³ capacity, 50 second reload, 90 CPU.
• New Hypertrophied Warp Disrupt Probe, warp disruption range of 23.5 km (for 47 km diameter bubbles), volume of 8 m³, 1,130 HP (also from Syndicate LP, like Surgical probes).
• Modules unique to underutilized faction LP stores which make those factions worth running missions for:
• Mordu's Legion Remote Missile Guidance Computer, Missile Guidance Computer & Missile Guidance Enhancer. These have increased velocity bonuses, but T2 equivalent for flight time and application.
• Khanid Remote Missile Guidance Computer, Missile Guidance Computer & Missile Guidance Enhancer. These have increased application bonuses, but T2 equivalents for flight time & velocity.
• Give Khanid Navy Stasis Webifier 65% or even 70% speed reduction. It already has the lowest range of the faction webs; more speed reduction would fit with the Khanid brawly theme!
• Ammatar Navy Signature Radius Suppressor (since Minmatar are shield/armor hybrid tankers).
• Maybe an Ammatar Navy Reactive Armor Hardener? Because they wanna please their armor-tanking slaver overlords?
• While theres a vague logic to stratifying faction & officer smartbombs EM > THE > EXP > KIN, I'd rather they were uniform by meta level (all raised to EM level). Not sure on this...
Differentiate wormholes based on origins/destinations, increase some wormhole frequencies and add new wormholes:
• Separate hole types which currently have multiple origin classes to allow more finely-tuned changes (thinking of e.g. event-specific wormhole distribution alterations):
• Make S199 only NS → NS, N944 only LS → LS, B449 only LS → HS, Z971 only LS → C1, R943 only LS → C2, X702 only LS → C3, N432 only LS → C5, U319 only LS → C6.
• Eight new KS → JS wandering holes to separate the existing ones; five NS → C1, C2, C3, C5, and C6 and three HS → C1, C2 and C3 (same stats as their current equivalents; HS → C5/C6 already exist).
• New LS → NS wormhole to replace current LS → NS S199; +7.5% current frequency of LS → NS S199; same mass & transit as S199.
• New NS → LS wormhole to replace current NS → LS N944; +5% current frequency of NS → LS N944; same mass & transit as N944.
• New NS → HS wormhole to replace current NS → HS B449; +2.5% current frequency of NS → HS B449; same mass & transit as V283.
• New static frigholes to shattered C2 space from each system w/ a Paragon station (including Jita, Amarr, Dodixie, Hek, Rens). These would be excellent nexuses of violence.
• Regen like the other frigholes (unrollable). 6-hour lifespans, but respawn is randomized between 0 and 12 hours (i.e. they can respawn anywhere from immediately after dying to 12 hours after).
• The triple-static shattered C2s would be an excellent intro to the harshness of JS.
• New reverse-static medium Thera → Pochven wormhole; patrolled by SoE in in Thera and Sleepers in Poch; can appear in any Pochven system; same mass & transit as C729.
• New static Thera → JS C3-class wormholes to each class of JS (roughly according to prevalence, e.g. one C6, two C1s, and three each C2-C5). 500 k, 2 m or 3 m tonnes depending on destination.
• Two new holes tied in with Sansha Incursions. 410 k tonnes of individual hull capacity (i.e. Bowheads & smaller) and 3 m tonnes of total throughput. Camped by Incursion rats (tackling ones optional).
• One is always present in a random system of a given incurred constellation (i.e. every active Incursion always has one of these holes somewhere). It always points to one of the 3 shattered Sansha C4s.
• The other points to a random Stain const. & always spawns on the same grid with one of the above holes, between 1 and 2 k km away. They roll & respawn as a pair (i.e. have a single shared mass pool).
• +40% S199 [as against current rate of NS → NS S199 only].
• +35% Z142, C248, E587 (C5/C6/Thera → NS).
• +30% C140, C391, V898 (C5/C6/Thera → LS).
• +25% five new NS → JS holes [as against current rate of NS → JS wanderers only], L031 (NS → Thera).
• +20% Z971, R943, X702, N432, U319 (LS → JS) [as against current rate of LS → JS wanderers only], M164 (LS → Thera).
• +15% N944 (LS → LS) [as against current rate of LS → LS N944 only].
• +10% three new HS → C1-C3 holes [as against current rate of HS → C1-C3 wanderers], R051, V283, M555, B041, T458 (HS → LS/NS/C5/C6/Thera).
• +5% A641, B449, D792, B520, Q063 (HS/LS/C5/C6/Thera → HS).